Slowly and safely, WAM has reopened to the public. With careful analysis and measured caution, we welcome visitors to a museum environment that follows national and local government directives and health guidelines.
What will WAM extend to you for a safe and comfortable visit?
- Requiring face masks for both staff and visitors,
- Sanitizing high-touch surfaces four times daily during public hours,
- Implementing a Visitor Code of Conduct to ensure our guests are mindful of good health practices,
- Installing hand-sanitizing stations throughout the museum,
- Emphasizing six feet of social distance between visitors,
- Screening upon admission to confirm wellness of visitors.